ISCIT 2022 Paper Submission Guidelines
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text.
- The maximum full manuscript length is six (6) pages, and short paper is four (4) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- For your submission, you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: LaTex Template | Word Template
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iscit2022
If you have any enquiry, contact at email@example.com
For your Information
● Prospective authors are encouraged to submit short or full papers for review.
Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
All papers submitted to regular technical sessions and special sessions of ISCIT 2022 will undergo the same peer-review process
● All papers submitted to regular technical sessions and special sessions will undergo the same peer-review process, and if accepted and presented at the conference, will be published in the conference proceedings and, will be sent to IEEE Xplore.
For a listing and descriptions of available special sessions please refer to the corresponding sections on the conference website.
The conference organizing committee reserves the right to allocate an accepted paper to the most suitable session in the conference regardless of which session or workshop the author selected to submit the paper on Easychair.
ISCIT is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted
papers are expected to contain original work executed by
the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly
citations to the work of others. It is the job of the
authors to clearly identify both their own
contribution(s) and also published results / techniques
on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to
ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
By submitting a manuscript to ISCIT, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they did not submit a substantially similar submission to ISCIT 2022. As a rule of thumb, the ISCIT submission should contain no more than 20 percent of material from previous publications. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.